17 February 2007

It's time to say GoodBye again...

I realise that it's not easy to say goodbye to a good friend. At least I am not good at saying it. It's not just like a goodbye hug or a pat on the shoulder. Every words have a certain amount of weight attached to it. Every goodbye you said, changes take place in your life. I really hated to say goodbye, but you just have to...

When you really think about it, people in your life, comes and goes. No one really will stays with you forever, every life move on... people goes in different ways. As we chinese says, the most painful thing in this world is to bid farewell (生离死别). Saying goodbye is like making payment at the shopping centre counter after your shopping. It has finally reached a stop point. The only thing different is that we don't buy things, what we check out is memories.

This month I just happened to check out twice. One moving to a better prospect career as another moved to a better place on earth. Goodbye my dear friend! I will miss you, bon voyage...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodbye is not "BYE" forever. Recently, I got a card and i find it very meaningful. It says "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." I will always remember the great time we had together - at work, over drinks or coffee..! A pint to you, my fren! I will miss ya.

我的黑色世界无尽头 said...

a pint is never enough, but cheers for our friendship!