13 March 2007

Are you what you think you are?


Have you ever think of asking yourself this question? - Are you what you think you are? When you are in a comfort zone, most likely you wouldn't think of this.

I have been in relationship for too long, never alone before, until my last one ended. It was long enough for me to forget when is the last time I breath the air by myself. I am too used to breathing in two. I realized that this is the beginning of being myself again, It had never been so real as myself before. I never really take a close up and understanding myself when I am in two.

Now that I believe that knowing yourself is so important before knowing someone else. I remember once I quoted 'you can lost anything in your life but not yourself'. A person without personality is an empty shell - soulless. I will still lived by the quote until now. Correct me if you think I am wrong.


If you really want to know who you are, you can try drink some alcohol. You will tend to relax yourself after some drinks but not too much. Maybe by then, you will discovered the real you behind all this shadows, realises who you really are and what you really want. Good luck!

No comments: