07 June 2008

Cutting up yourself

After going thru' my blog list, I realised that this one is unpublished since June 2007. After I read thru', I think it's meant to be publish now. If you ask me what image is this, I will tell you that this is me. Sometime I just want to know what I am thinking about...if I am hungry, I want to eat; if I am thirsty, I want to drink; if I am boring, I want to have fun; if I want money, I have to work.. isn't it just so simple? If understanding myself is simple like cutting up yourself, so that you will be able to see what's really inside you - Life will be much easier. Do you really have a lung or a heart in you, maybe you does have physically, but it still doesn't mean you have it emotionally. Cutting up yourself is more painful or knowing yourself is more painful? Everybody will be telling you the same thing, everybody has the same thing inside them. Have you ever wonder do you really have what they have? In actually fact, it don't really matters, as long as you are happy? Do you only talk to people when you are require to? then, this two paragraph is totally unimportant. If you ask me what I am good with, maybe I will tell you that I am good in talking rubbish and drinking. Probably the combination best describe me. I want to fly, I want to fly.. give me wings..

No comments: