15 June 2008

LOST

Have you watch the TV series LOST yet? Its a great show to me although some commented that they're lost when missing some parts. Yes, you will. The show is not about people who get lost on island after their flight crashed. I should say that they were originally lost within themselves even before the crash. The crash is giving them a chance to find themselves back. I think everybody life is almost similar to the show itself, just that the way it presented was different.

I believed that everybody has a time when they are more lost, we will seek ways and helps to find back the missing piece. Like in the show, some of them was trying very hard to wanting to get out of the island but yet some just wanted to stay there. Logically, normal people will a logic will wants to get back to where you belongs. The question is, why should you get back to a place which you are lost when you have a better choice, which is the island. I believe in miracles and knows that it cannot be explained by logic. Lots of thing in this world don't explain itself in logic.

Recently, I am lost in part of my life and I felt so helpless but the environment talks to me and lead me to some solution. It is an incredible experience, everything just comes together. The message don't comes in one, they comes from the people are talk to, the movie i watched, the dream I made, the books I read and even some horoscope that I happens to read. I show it to some of my friend, they also have a shocking reaction. Some may think is a coincident but I believe that my fate will lead me to my destination thru' all these activities happening around me. There are hind here and there, I just need to figure it out. Some things are meant to be lost as you can't hold on to everything in life. Nothing is forever, there are things you can't change in life, just admitted it and move on. The most importantly is that Everything happens for a reason. We may lost something valuable to us but we will gain something back as well. Its like the cycle of nature that keeps the world going.

Life has been great and challenging for me, I will reach my destination one day, you will as well.

1 comment:

dropmoon said...

I like what you said here: "Some things are meant to be lost as you can't hold on to everything in life. Nothing is forever, there are things you can't change in life, just admitted it and move on. The most importantly is that Everything happens for a reason. We may lost something valuable to us but we will gain something back as well. Its like the cycle of nature that keeps the world going."