18 April 2007

My Health or My Hell

Today is not a special day, but it is for me! So embarrassed to admit that I had just passed my IPPT after eight lessons of remedial training. IPPT was never a difficult task for me these ten years until I failed last year. What I meant here was that to pass is not that difficult but if to score, you may need to be more hardworking which I don't really bothered.

The failing has enlightened me that age is catching up, and weights are going up at the same time too. I better buck up before it's too late! I think it's time to watch my diet and have some discipline on exercising weekly. At the end of the day, your health belongs to you, no one will be responsible to take care for you. Even the riches man in the world would want to buy health, but maybe they can buy to a certain extend.

Remember, 健康是你最大的财富! Cheers for more healthy years.. and wealthy years too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Join me for IPT. No more RT. Just 8 lessons and that it. :D Be a regular. whahaha

我的黑色世界无尽头 said...

dude.. if next year i have my last in-camp, i will have to say good bye to IPPT! Enjoy your IPT! Muahahaha.. :D