25 March 2006

Money

To me, I think that money is like the 'devil', how much you have, depends on how much you can control it. If you have more than you can control, you may end up being controlled by them. I have seen too many people lost themselves over the 'devil' but don't even realised it, it's sad but true.

Once my friend told me he thinks that those people who spent money will knows how to earn money better then those who don't spent. I told him that I know some people who earn a lot and don't spend. He answered that your money does not belongs to you if you don't spent it, it belongs to the bank or whatever you put your money at. I think it is sort of quite true, what do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, we cannot deny that money is not important...it is just part of reality, but we must not lose ourselves to money.

Ultimately though, money is really not everything...as you grow...you realise that more and more. What is important is meaning in life, good health, good friends, love ones and hobbies...after all...money can come and go...you will have some, you will give away some and you will lose some...but does it really all matter at the end of the day...

We cannot ultimately surrender to a piece of printed paper right...

:)