25 March 2006

My Theory on Life

From what I understand, we were not given a choice to live in this world - our parents bring us here.

I think that everyone is born with a piece of paper, and you will hand in your piece of art work at the end of your life. Here's some of the rules:

  • You will decide your own theme and colour.
  • There's a different deadline for everyone, but you are not suppose to know.
  • There will be no undo to whatever you draw, even if you think that it's not nice.

The best way to avoid making mistake is probably don't even start any drawing. Don't be surprised that someone will just hand in a blank paper when they die. There are many people who live life without any direction, when there's no direction, you will be going nowhere.

Life can also be described like a stock market, some stocks have lots of ups and downs, some are like blue chips, consistently steadily up, some neither have ups or down. One thing for sure, no one will enjoy the down. I think the 'down' is to make you appreciate the 'up' next time.

Remember one thing - everyone only live once, so live with colours. Share your theory on life.

'Life is short, live fast and die young'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But u live in BLACK colour only? How about Cyan, Magenta and Yellow?

我的黑色世界无尽头 said...

I don't live in black colour, i live in darkness.. and in total darkness, all colours will be black..

dropmoon said...

I can understand what you're saying (I think)... cos I used to live on a Shadow. Sometimes it was bright, sometimes it was very dark... I felt happy always. But after a while, I was lagged behind and I couldn't catch up... I was exposed... frustrated and alone. I felt betrayed. I was weakened by sadness, and I think I lost my mind, to seek Shadow from the other world. Only to realize there would be no turning back... And you're right, you don't need colors when you're in total darkness.